23 November 2011

Coffee Bowl Browsing

Occupiers are planning on disrupting Black Friday shopping.  Can't wait to see the vids of the Occupiers getting stampeded by the bargain hunters.  

An idea whose time has come:  DeOccupyXMasList.

I was sympathetic with the UC-Davis students who were pepper-sprayed last week. . .and then I saw this video.  It's all theater.


B.O. is nominating unqualified lawyers to the bench:  ". . .[his] rejection rate is more than three and a half times as high than under each of the previous two presidencies. . ."

A modest proposal:  impose a moratorium on all homilies for one year.  A better proposal:  make excellent preaching a priority in seminaries and parishes.  Bishops could hire a few OP's to help!

Archdiocese wins tax battle with SanFran radical.  What the article doesn't mention is that tax assessor who pulled this stunt is a GLBTQXYZ advocate. . .and he's running for mayor. 


Would you do this?  I might. . .maybe.

HA!  I just did this. . .

The large mountain Jew!

Don't watch this if you are prone to crying at cute animal stories. . .I'm not. . .no, really, I'm not. Leave me alone!

Indeed. . .(a U.D. joke).

Follow HancAquam & Check out my Wish List --------->

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see I am not the only one who fears that Occupy Black Friday is a very, very bad idea. Shoppers are dangerous. But even recent history eludes these Occupy dopes.

    ReplyDelete